What's new
  • NEW: Happy Cataclysm gaming! The fresh 4.3.4 Cataclysm Repack V20.0 is now live - and downloadable from our brand-new Emucoach App.
    Download it now
  • Mists of Pandaria is calling! Heya - did you know that the newest 5.4.8 MoP Repack - version 7.1 - is now live?
    Download now

[Release] Official EmuCoach GM Tools v1.0

Thank you so so much for this. On my WOTLK repack I have been using TrinityAdmin and I'm not sure if that has been updated in a while so some functions no longer work, so I am excited to be able to try a new GM admin tool to help manage my repack. I know this is primarily for your 4.3.4 repack, but I am looking to move to Cataclysm but still keep my WOTLK repack too because I want to still play and experience WoW pre-cataclysm
 
amazing tool! really userfull. Make my work more easy now!
Only a question: ID from itens is from database or based on wowhead?
 
amazing tool! really userfull. Make my work more easy now!
Only a question: ID from itens is from database or based on wowhead?

Id's are based on the database. Because of this, I'm not sure if it will work outside of the EmuCoach repack.
 
This looks very interesting and helpful. Thank you for your contribution.

I will post more info about my experience with the tool once I test it.
 
Back
Top